SOS- Need help to unformatmy CF card on Canon A70 - צילום דיגיטלי - HWzone פורומים
עבור לתוכן
  • צור חשבון

SOS- Need help to unformatmy CF card on Canon A70

ice2k

HI

I am right now near brazil and i need help.

I accidently formated my card inside the camera and lost 150 photos and videos.

details are:

Canon A70,kodak 256 mb cf card that was 170mb full,and after the format from the camera i didnt took any other shoot just took the card out of the camera and inserted a new one for normal use.

now i need you to help me to find a way to recover the images and videos (if its possible) just something that unformat,and better is a freeware,small to download and something that can work from inside the camera (betterthan a card reader for me). i know that there are tools but i dont really have computers and time to try it

.so if you know a waytodo it i will be really happy.

i also need to know if canon a70 do a quick format or write zeros.

and last thing:

If someone have anon a70 or a60 or any other canon camera and can do a test for me if the softwares you recomand me areworking (take a few photos , than format the card from the camera and than try to recoverthe images from within the camera)i will be really happy if someone can try that.

Thanks forthe help,Chau...

קישור לתוכן
שתף באתרים אחרים

עצוב לשמוע. אני יכול לתאר לעצמי כמה אתה מתוסכל.

ביררתי וחיפשתי בפורומים נוספים, ונאמר לי שהתמונות ניתנות לשחזור, בתנאי שלא "דרסת" אותן (מה שאתה בטח יודע כפי ששמתי לב...).

התוכנה שהמליצו עליה, Zero Assumption Digital Image Recovery:

http://www.newfreeware.com/utils/757/

(הורדה - בצד ימין למטה).

כמובן שניסיתי לבדוק את זה על המצלמה שלי (S30), אבל חייבים קורא כרטיסי פלאש! (אין לי).

אז גם אם לא תמצא שם קורא כרטיסים, שמור את הכרטיס כמו שהוא - כי בארץ יבוא לציון גואל (כולי תקווה).

קישור לתוכן
שתף באתרים אחרים

עובד כמו גדול.

תחכה טיפה, או שתעשה "רענן".

וטוב שהגבת, באמת רציתי לבקש ממישהו עם קורא כרטיסים לבדוק אם זה עובד.

תחזיר תשובה אחרי שאתה מנסה.

תודה.

קישור לתוכן
שתף באתרים אחרים

Hey man.. well first - dreck!

Second - i dont remember if i encountered a Memory card reader in brazil.. i guess that in the small towns no chance of seeing one as even their "fast internet" is slower than 56k dial up.. but i'm sure that in Rio and Sao Paulo u can find one..

If not, then maybe u can wait till u reach to Cusco in Peru.. there's one in almost every cyber cafe over there (lots of tourisim).

Hope it can actually help u..

Anyhow i should have a working card reader, but i'm too busy today, hope i'll have time to test this app tomorrow and see if it actually works.

קישור לתוכן
שתף באתרים אחרים

עובד כמו גדול.

תחכה טיפה, או שתעשה "רענן".

וטוב שהגבת, באמת רציתי לבקש ממישהו עם קורא כרטיסים לבדוק אם זה עובד.

תחזיר תשובה אחרי שאתה מנסה.

תודה.

מצלמה 720 עם כרטיס SD של SANDISK

צילמתי כמה תמונות

פירמטתי את הכרטיס

הפעלתי את התוכנה כשהכרטיס בתוך הקורא כרטיסים... היתה סריקה שלקחה כמה דקות והתוכנה לא מצאה כלום. בקיצור, אצלי זה לא עובד. מקווה שלבחור שבטיול עכשיו יהיה יותר מזל וזה כן יפעל.

קישור לתוכן
שתף באתרים אחרים

et - not every cyber cafe in South America has hebrew support in it.. and some use REALLY old comps.

Welp, I've tried it with my Fuji 6900Z (smart media).. and a card reader - Sorry to say no go..

I tried formatting, tried delete all, left to be saved afterwards.

Hope you'll have better luck barak.

קישור לתוכן
שתף באתרים אחרים

HI EVERYONE !

thanks for the help. i am right now at florianapolis in brazil , whats a place...

well about the unformat util , from what i tried to read in the net and in dpreview forums there are several programs that deal with format (not only delete) soem are freeware and some not but its doesnt metter (because we just need to know that its possible) sadly i dont have the list here but i will right it as soon as i have the paper with the list.

i really need someone with a canon camera (and better is a60 or a 70) to try them , they all small and look simple. it for sure wont work if the camera do full format (write zeros) but for knowing that we need to try , especially if it needs card reader.

i found trhe name of the programes by typing words like '"unformat compact flash" or "recover images from compact flash" in and in dpreview forums , but i will write the list as soon as i have the note on the paper i took before.

one of them was http://www.datarescue.com/photorescue/ which many pplz recomand

its a demo but it says if it possible to recover.

another one http://www.flash-card-recovery.co.uk

maybe even this

http://www.filesland.com/software/compactflash.html

so plz , for all the canon guys (like arikG and others)plz see if you can try to test if unformat works with these programs , its really important to me and sadly i dont have the ability to test them.

thanks again and cya soon ;)

קישור לתוכן
שתף באתרים אחרים

Sorry ICE2K, but from all the sites and softwares i tryed i could not unformat my CF card trought

the camera. i guess that u must have a card reader to unformat it cause no software can see the card as a logical drive in order to perform any action to it's FAT table. :-\

But maybe i'm wrong. :P

קישור לתוכן
שתף באתרים אחרים

ok, i took two pictures with my s30 on a new formatted generic 16mb cf card, formatted it using the camera and placed the card into my card reader, then using zero assumption digital image recovery tool i recovered one of the pictures.

i'm gonna check it with some other programs.

קישור לתוכן
שתף באתרים אחרים

Frenzy you are the MAN dude !!

do therer is a chance now , and you even want to try and find some other programs for me , man you are cool. so i wont use the card again , you will tell me whats going on , you can even try the programs i gave on the list (i heard they are good) , maybe you can also try to make the card full with picture , than format , than try the softwares.

i really really thanks you man , we be in touch.

if shibby ot chevy or biodome read this , plz give frenzy my number , well talk also on ..

thanks again man , im really happy now 8)

קישור לתוכן
שתף באתרים אחרים

ארכיון

דיון זה הועבר לארכיון ולא ניתן להוסיף בו תגובות חדשות.

• צור חדש...