נמאס לכם שמכפישים אותנו בעולם? כנסו - כללי - HWzone פורומים
עבור לתוכן
  • צור חשבון

נמאס לכם שמכפישים אותנו בעולם? כנסו

rikus

הנה מספר מצומצם מתוך יוטיוב של תגובות של אנשים מהעולם בכל מה שקשור לתוכן על ישראל:

ted bohne פרסם תגובה לפני שנה

THE LAND ISN'T ISRAEL. IT'S PALESTINE. THE ISRAELI'S LIKE THE u.s. ARE THE LARGEST PURVEYORS OF TERRORISM ON EARTH. WERE IT IN MY POWER TO USE LARGE NUCLEAR WEAPONS ON ISRAEL, HELL, I'D FLY THE B-52 MYSELF.  WHAT'R YOU A

Joe Hanlon פרסם תגובה לפני 6 חודשים

How fucking dare you you bastard. Okay to start with you are a fucking retarded cunt thinking that Islam is going to take over, you are anyway. But I have never even heard those terms before you bigoted peice of shit, 'meat whistler'? I mean come on, are you twelve or something. You are an immature prick and I am removing you from my neck. You are wrong because you are a bigot and an idot, you are incapable of any amount of actual thought you just love mantra and bigotry. Piss off and burn in hell you homphobic waste of space.

Jim Smith פרסם תגובה לפני חודש

You are truly shameless. But keep 'em comin' idiot. I love an opportunity to debunk evil scum like you. The Real Cost Of US Support For Israel - $3 Trillion By Christopher Bollyn 9-19-3 While it is commonly reported that Israel officially receives some $3 billion every year in the form of economic aid from the U.S. government, this figure is just the tip of the iceberg. There are many billions of dollars more in hidden costs and economic losses lurking beneath the surface. A recently published economic analysis has concluded that U.S. support for the state of Israel has cost American taxpayers nearly $3 trillion ($3 million millions) in 2002 dollars. "The Costs to American Taxpayers of the Israeli-Palestinian Conflict: $3 Trillion" is a summary of economic research done by Thomas R. Stauffer. Stauffer's summary of the research was published in the June 2003 issue of The Washington Report on Middle East Affairs.

TheSanguineOne פרסם תגובה לפני 5 חודשים

Hello. Even if the amount of money in foreign aid sent to Israel isn't a high percentage, it still harms the U.S. reputation as a nation funding a state that does not respect Palestinian land or the Arab nations encompassing it. If my nation understood the dangers of retribution for funding this controversial country, then any respectable politician would vote to direct our foreign aid elsewhere. Attacks like 9/11 are blamed on the belief that Muslims hate our freedom... A preposterous conclusion. The truth of such attacks like 9/11 and anti-American tension in the Middle East is a reflection of our foreign policy concerns with Israel. The Muslims indirectly attacked us for monetarily supporting a nation which has no respect for the Arab peoples.

לפני 3 שעות

ReligionlessFAITH

don't forget the 60,000,000 whose blood is on the hands of the bolshevic jews if you wanna start the numbers game.

לפני 2 שעות

Seriously112

Yes most people see through it alright, the Jews controlled media. Have a look at the the "The Promises" that is banned in America. The British free them from their concentration camps and the in 1948 shoot the hell out of the British and blow their hotel headquarters up, yeah, great people huh.

ReligionlessFAITH

The land was acquired through negotiation with the chiefs of each tribe. THERE WAS NO NEGOTIATION WITH THE LEADERS OR ANY OF THE PALESTINIAN COMMUNITIES THAT WERE EXPELLED FROM THE LAND THEIR FAMILIES OWNED FOR OVER 5000 YEARS. The jews just STOLE it. So keep your twisting of truth to yourself when you're in my presence because I'll your lies back up your ass as fast as you spit em out.

אין צורך להגיד שברוב המקרים מדובר בטרולים אינטרנטיים שטופי שנאה ותיסכול שרק מחפשים להוציא את הזעם שלהם על הבחור הרע של המדינות הנאורות- .

זה לא מקומם אתכם לקרוא דברים כאלה?

במיוחד שזה השמצות לשם השמצות ולהזרים שנאה, ועוד נגדינו.

מה אפשר לעשות נגד זה?

אני ממש אשמח לשמוע רעיונות שלכם

קישור לתוכן
שתף באתרים אחרים

לא שאכפת לי מהליכלוכים, שיהיה לבריאות, שחררו קיטור. הבעיה זה מה התוצאה של זה-

בידוד מוחלט- כלכלי, חברתי וחוסר מרווח פוליטי.

הרי ככל שתהיה יותר אהדה כלפינו כך יהיה לנו יותר קל בתחום היצוא/יבוא. מהלכים אסטרטגיים.

אני לא כל כך מזלזל בזה, לא סתם קיים ״משרד הסברה״ בממשלה.

מה שיוצא מזה שאני נלחם בחזרה, זה שהבנאדם חושב שאני מנסה לשטוף לו את המוח או לכפות עליו דעה, וזה רק עוד יותר מקבע את השנאה שלו.

קישור לתוכן
שתף באתרים אחרים

אין ספק כי הבידוד של בעולם והאנטישמיות נובעים מתגובות ביוטיוב.

מה אתה בא לצחוק עליי? זה דעות של אנשים לא משנה אם זה ביוטיוב בפייסבוק או בפורומים כמו פה בשפות אחרות.

מה הקשר הבידוד של בגלל תגובות האנשים ביוטיוב?

אתה ממש טיפש.

קישור לתוכן
שתף באתרים אחרים

^

נראה לך שאני מדבר איתם ועונה להם? ניסיתי את זה פעם אחת והבנתי שאין מה לעשות-אחת אפילו ענתה לי-"שגם אם אתה אולי מראה לנו שזה הגיוני אתה עדיין מעוות האמת(שלה)!"

זה מעצבן שזה קיים-השקרים והסילוף של הערבים עובדים על האנשים שלא מוכנים לראות לעומק. וזה גם קורה כאן במדינה שלנו.

קישור לתוכן
שתף באתרים אחרים

ארכיון

דיון זה הועבר לארכיון ולא ניתן להוסיף בו תגובות חדשות.

• צור חדש...