מחפש מקום לשים את הZ5500 שלי לתיקון באזור חיפה והקריות - עמוד 2 - אודיו וקולנוע ביתי - HWzone פורומים
עבור לתוכן
  • צור חשבון

מחפש מקום לשים את הZ5500 שלי לתיקון באזור חיפה והקריות

nrg man

• תגובות 33
  • נוצר
  • תגובה אחרונה

הלם תרבות לחלוטין! ;D

כול הכבוד - תתחדש. :xyxthumbs: לא הטלתי בכך ספק לרגע.

אגב, תוכל לכתוב מה כתבת להם, ומה הם ביקשו לראות?

זה מה שכתבתי להם

My poor experience with Z5500

My name is Tal and I am from Haifa, Israel.

I bought your Z5500 almost a year and half ago and everything worked perfectly. The other week I wanted to change the spot of my subwoofer and I have unplugged all the cables and when I have connected them back it stopped working. At first I thought maybe I have demolished the VGA connection of the control and tried to replace the connection and it hasnt solved the problem. My product is still under warranty (from Maatak Company at http://www.maatak.co.il) and when I called the warranty center they told me that they have only service in Tel-Aviv and I have to bring it somehow by myself. If you didnt know Haifa is the third biggest city in Israel (where over half a million people live), and I think it's a shame you dont serve customers all around Israel. I had to send it with my own money to Tel-Aviv, and I think I have paid enough for this product. When it has arrived they said that they won't check it because I exchanged connections there. I think its a poor excuse for not giving me any service even though I told them I'll pay everything just that they tell me what the problem is. Then the representative there told me that even if I havent exchanged the connections and he was willing to replace the product, it would take at least a month. In my opinion its disgrace that after all the good money I have spend on this product thats the service I get. Now I am stuck with a whole sound system which I can not do anything with it, nor fixing it. I thought I would get different service from a company like , but well, life is full of surprises. In the future I am pretty sure I won't buy any other products by .

Thanks for the poor experience.

Tal

הם ביקשו ליראות את הקבלה של הרכישה ותאריך

ודבר שני הם ביקשו שאני אצלם את המערכת עם המספר תקלה שלי וזהו!

קישור לתוכן
שתף באתרים אחרים

אה, לפחות נכנסת בהם.

הפרט הכי קריטי פה שאני אישית לא הבנתי נכון מדברייך הוא:

הZ5500 שלי הפסיק לעבוד והוא כבר לא תחת אחריות.

אבל שנה וחצי מבחינתם זה תחת אחריות (וגם התקשרת למעתק לקבל שירות בגלל האחריות שיש לך). זה היה לא הגיוני עד הזוי אם היית מקבל מערכת חדשה מחוץ לאחריות, וככה הבנתי את זה עד עכשיו. לגבי שליחת מוצרים חדשים על ידם מארה"בחו"ל אני מכיר את זה עם פריטים קטנים כמו עכברים, עכשיו אני יודע גם על מערכות שלמות :) תתחדש!

קישור לתוכן
שתף באתרים אחרים

אה, לפחות נכנסת בהם.

הפרט הכי קריטי פה שאני אישית לא הבנתי נכון מדברייך הוא:אבל שנה וחצי מבחינתם זה תחת אחריות (וגם התקשרת למעתק לקבל שירות בגלל האחריות שיש לך). זה היה לא הגיוני עד הזוי אם היית מקבל מערכת חדשה מחוץ לאחריות, וככה הבנתי את זה עד עכשיו. לגבי שליחת מוצרים חדשים על ידם מארה"ב אני מכיר את זה עם פריטים קטנים כמו עכברים, עכשיו אני יודע גם על מערכות שלמות :) תתחדש!

רשמתי את ההודעה אחרי שהבנתי ממעתק שהאחריות שלי כבר לא חלה אז בגלל זה הצגתי את זה גם ככה (בשביל שאנשים לא ישר יגידו לי לשלוח את זה לאחריות)

והאמת שזה הגיע מאירופה (גרמניה)

קישור לתוכן
שתף באתרים אחרים

עד כמה שידוע לי מעתק נותנים שנתיים אחריות, למה שיגידו לך שהאחריות לא חלה שנה וחצי מרכישת המוצר? זה הפאק המקורי.

כי נגעתי במערכת, יעני שינתי אותה טכנית ככה הם אמרו לי

קישור לתוכן
שתף באתרים אחרים

תודה. הינה מה ששלחתי להם:

Poor experience with G5

Hi, 2 years ago I've purchased the G5 Gaming Mouse SE (the silver version with the side-button). It worked flawlessly until recently, when it will stop working correctly and the pointer never goes smooth & pops to various directions when moving it.

At first, the problem occurred only on a specific surface (my Steelpad Qck+), but then, few days later it also started doing that odd behavior on my desk and other surfaces. I've applied the firmware upgrade successfully, but with no luck, the problem continues..

I've turned to my local supplier which I bought the Mice from, and they asked me to ship it to them so they can investigate. Just for making it clear, I'm from Israel / Rishon Le-ziyyon and my local supplier is on Haifa, so I had to ship the item with my OWN MONEY to them. A few days later I've received a response from them, telling my the mouse is not under warranty! Apparently, they give only 1-year warranty for goods, while other suppliers, and also you (listed on the website) gives 3-year warranty. The item was purchased on 11/4/2007.

I've talked with Maatak and they still insist that I have only a 1-year warranty.

Now I'm stuck with a non-functional mouse, when I need to do my precise work (Photoshop), but now I can't!

In my opinion that is a poor service from Israel and it should be fixed. I will not buy anymore goods from after that incident.

Very thanks for the poor experience,

Nir.

קישור לתוכן
שתף באתרים אחרים

ארכיון

דיון זה הועבר לארכיון ולא ניתן להוסיף בו תגובות חדשות.

• צור חדש...