• צור חשבון

בירת שורשים שבא לי לטעום

Fighter

• תגובות 54
  • נוצר
  • תגובה אחרונה

משתתפים בולטים בדיון

משתתפים בולטים בדיון

That is a good guess, but that would be too easy.

זהו ניחוש טוב, אבל זה יהיה קל מדי

I watched traffic going to our website and followed it back

ראיתי את התעבורה המגיעה אתר האינטרנט שלנו בעקבות אותו בחזרה

:xyxthumbs:

Well apparently you have way too much free time on your hands if you actually can be bothered to look at site referrals.

Any how you can reply to this topic in English, most if not all of the members and visitors of this site speak it at a conversational level at least...

קישור לתוכן
שתף באתרים אחרים

Well apparently you have way too much free time on your hands if you actually can be bothered to look at site referrals.

Any how you can reply to this topic in English, most if not all of the members and visitors of this site speak it at a conversational level at least...

You mean you don't want to read my horrible translations? :smile1:

We are a very small company.

I'd love to sell RootJack in Israel.

I'm afraid we have no experience with international distribution.

I've enjoyed our talks here and hope some of you might have a chance to try RootJack in the future.

If anyone has any questions, feel free to e-mail us through the website or contact us through .

Please don't think of this as Spam.

I was just excited that someone in Israel had heard of our drink.

קישור לתוכן
שתף באתרים אחרים

You mean you don't want to read my horrible translations? :smile1:

We are a very small company.

I'd love to sell RootJack in Israel.

I'm afraid we have no experience with international distribution.

I've enjoyed our talks here and hope some of you might have a chance to try RootJack in the future.

If anyone has any questions, feel free to e-mail us through the website or contact us through .

Please don't think of this as Spam.

I was just excited that someone in Israel had heard of our drink.

Most people that play MMO's or competitive Multilpayer games know of it, and many other Energy drinks like it. The amount of jokes that spins around 'Mountain Dew' and the likes of it is quite enormous... so it's hard to be out of the loop when it comes to things like your drink, heck like 8 years ago I've ordered 4 family packs of 'Skittles' since at that time it was impossible to buy them around here. So who knows maybe some one is bored enough to actually order it. Tho I'm pretty sure you cannot ship carbonized beverages via airplanes due to safety reasons.

And I don't think any one thinks of this thread as spam, besides the few jerks that tried make translate or what ever service you are using to have a stroke with their spam(<cough> D0ri </cough>). I think every one here found the fact that you bothered to comment here quite amusing...

קישור לתוכן
שתף באתרים אחרים

מה כ"כ מלהיב בבירה שחורה/משקה אנרגיה הזה, חוץ מהקטע שזה מקושר לגיקיות?

1. אף פעם לא טעמתי בירת שורשים

2. יש בזה תפוזים אז זה נשמע טעים

3. איפה לעזאזל אתה רואה בירה שחורה?

4. מה זה גיק?

קישור לתוכן
שתף באתרים אחרים

ארכיון

דיון זה הועבר לארכיון ולא ניתן להוסיף בו תגובות חדשות.

• צור חדש...