מה סוג הפאנלים בטלויזיות LCD ? - אודיו וקולנוע ביתי - HWzone פורומים
עבור לתוכן
  • צור חשבון

מה סוג הפאנלים בטלויזיות LCD ?

rafip77

I'm not quiet sure what exactly you're asking though most computers 'flat screens' are LCD displays too.

LCD is the technology used to set the brightness of each individual pixel. the implementation of the technology varies vastly between different screens though, so even though televisions and PC monitors are generally based on the same technology, the panels are very different.

LCD displays are a completely different technology to Plasma displays though and if you're genuinely interested in the difference, I wont waste any more of my time, just head on over to wikipedia, or , where the answer to most of your questions already exists and can be found.

קישור לתוכן
שתף באתרים אחרים

האם במסכי טלויזיות LCD 32" 40" סוג הפאנלים הם כמו במסכי מחשב ? (כמו TN, PVA,וכד' ?)

כן.

זה משתנה מין הסתם בין דגם לדגם, כשבדיוק כמו במסכי מחשב - הדגמים היקרים וה"טובים" יותר בד"כ כוללים פאנל איכותי יותר, ולהיפך.

קישור לתוכן
שתף באתרים אחרים

If you can't find the answere yourself, you wont understand the answere anyway. Just go in to a good store that has the screens hooked up to good sources, or ask them to hook it up to a proper source or bring your own! Look at the screens that you're interested in, and buy what looks best to you / whats in your budget.

Otherwise, become a professor first, then buy a screen based on tech specs. By then you'll also know that tech specs are bullshyt, and are all measured in whatever way makes them seem better, so it depends how crooked whoever measured them is :P That's science for you.

קישור לתוכן
שתף באתרים אחרים

ארכיון

דיון זה הועבר לארכיון ולא ניתן להוסיף בו תגובות חדשות.

• צור חדש...