Looking to replace chipset cooler on an A7V266E board - אוברקלוקינג וקירור - HWzone פורומים
עבור לתוכן
  • צור חשבון

Looking to replace chipset cooler on an A7V266E board

Armageddon

I have an A7V266E board and on the northbridge there's a tiny HSF, recently the fan began making very annoying noises that are disturbing my sleep, a small bang on the case used to stop the noise but now it wont stop.

Im not looking to use the warranty on the board or try to replace it , im looking for either Zalman passive chipset cooler or Vantec copper chipset cooler but wasnt able to find them.

If any of you have any idea where these or another valid option might be available i would appreciate the help.

Thanks in advance, Armageddon.

קישור לתוכן
שתף באתרים אחרים

זה כולה north brige...

להוציא 100 שקל על משהו שמתחמם כמו האחורה של הראם של הכרטיס מסך שלי?

לפי דעתי זה ממש בזבוז, או שתחזק ותבדוק או שכל Hs פשוט יספיק, מקסימום תחבר עליו 40 מ"מ. לא משהו סדר גודל של crystal orb...

קישור לתוכן
שתף באתרים אחרים

Crystal and Blue orbs are too big, they will collide with the CPU cooler and capacitors on the board.

I will also try to oil the fan and loosen it up to see if it will solve the problem

Is it possible to just unplug the northbridge fan and not worry about causing damage to the computer?

קישור לתוכן
שתף באתרים אחרים

ארכיון

דיון זה הועבר לארכיון ולא ניתן להוסיף בו תגובות חדשות.

• צור חדש...