Mama, I'm comming home - כללי - HWzone פורומים
עבור לתוכן
  • צור חשבון

Mama, I'm comming home

Merrymoon

Just when I found a new family to move in with (after the one I was with violated my working contract and sucked a lot) my mom tells me my grandma gone bananas and someone needs to help her to take care of her.

Looks like I'm comming home on the 2nd of the month and be back to annoy you, this time in Hebrew, but not before I'll see my favoriet band preform here in this flyshit city called Augsburg. Them and another legendaric Oi! band called Daily Terror and some other band nobody knows, not even here...

http://troopers-berlin.com/

Yup, those bastards signed a CD for me, with a dedication on August.

http://www.germanrock.de/d/daily_terror/

Those are Daily Terror.

Too bad they don't bring any interesting music to Israel. Only the crap that's on MTV and some Metal and the prices are goddamn outrageous... Fuck that shit.

קישור לתוכן
שתף באתרים אחרים

• תגובות 76
  • נוצר
  • תגובה אחרונה

משתתפים בולטים בדיון

משתתפים בולטים בדיון

Shit I'm going to miss here. It's a shitty town I'm in but at least there are more concerts here in a week than entire Israel will get in a year.

Another great advantage is the punks here. They may sqat like rats in holes but they're so nice! You can be flat broke and they will always give you beer! Every round hour they bring over a case of beer bottles and you can drink till you puke or piss your pants, whatever comes first... And no, it didn't happen to me but I had to piss in an alley once, haha.

So right now I'm squatting at my friend's home. She's part Jewesh, surprizingly. I meet so many Jews here I'm starting to think that there are more of them here than in Israel and Israel is being taken over by Russians. Not that I have a problem, I like eating fresh bacon... There's some other punk I know here, he's 1/2 Jewesh and recently got out of prison for fucking up some nazi asswipe and getting him into a hospital for a long time. Rumours say that he's eating from a straw untill this day.

Some interesting shit happening here...

Oi? whata bloody hell is Oi?

Welcome back :screwy:

Oi! is a type of music. Maybe if they'd play it on the radio or import it to Israel - you'd know. Most of the Oi! audience in Israel brings it from the UK or Germany. Great music, guaranteed. It's a little bit like punk but better and belived to be older than punk and rooting as back as the early 1970's. Try looking for bands like Cockney Rejects, Cock Sparrer, Combat 84 and so on.

קישור לתוכן
שתף באתרים אחרים

מה הבעיה להתקין פונטים בעברית על מחשב? בטח בכל האינטרנט-קפה האלו יש כרטיסים שמחזירים את המחשב למצבו המקורי אחרי כיבוי. התקנת פונטים היא עניין של דקה וחצי. ואני מניח שלא שכחת איך מסודרים האותיות העבריות על המקלדת.

אלו רק עצות, אגב. לי דווקא לא מפריעה האנגלית אבל יש אנשים רבים שהיא מפריעה להם בבירור.

קישור לתוכן
שתף באתרים אחרים

Naaa, I only installed fonts so I could read hebrew but it says I need a installation CD to install Hebrew fonts so I could type as well. The keyboards obviously aren't hebrew as well so... Take it or leave it. I need a wizz, cross the road and fill myself up with more beer with my beloved mohawked, green haired friends. ;D

קישור לתוכן
שתף באתרים אחרים

מה הבעיה להתקין פונטים בעברית על מחשב? בטח בכל האינטרנט-קפה האלו יש כרטיסים שמחזירים את המחשב למצבו המקורי אחרי כיבוי. התקנת פונטים היא עניין של דקה וחצי. ואני מניח שלא שכחת איך מסודרים האותיות העבריות על המקלדת.

אלו רק עצות, אגב. לי דווקא לא מפריעה האנגלית אבל יש אנשים רבים שהיא מפריעה להם בבירור.

למה להתקין פונטים, אם אפשר לכתוב באנגלית, זה לא מוגזם לצפות מאנשים בפורום מחשבים לדעת אנגלית !

עם השפה של VITNIR גבוהה עבור חלק מאנשים - קיים מילון.

קישור לתוכן
שתף באתרים אחרים

ארכיון

דיון זה הועבר לארכיון ולא ניתן להוסיף בו תגובות חדשות.

• צור חדש...