Battlefield 3 בסוף 2008!-!-! - משחקי מחשב - HWzone פורומים
עבור לתוכן
  • צור חשבון

Battlefield 3 בסוף 2008!-!-!

Born2Kill

כן כן,

המשחק הממכר הזה יוצא בפעם השלישית אלינו הגיימרים ויש לו להציע מנוע גרפי אדיר:

Rumor #7: EA is seriously considering going back to World War II for Battlefield 3 with a new graphics engine and expanded commander functions. They feel they cornernered themselves with Battlefield 2 as they really have no where to go with it.

As previously mentioned Battlefield 3 is going to be based on a new engine as far as we can tell. But the problem we run into is having systems that can support this. I know many people that spent no less than three hundred dollars to upgrade their computers so they could handle Battlefield 2! This would not be a smart idea unless it were something along the lines of optimizing the engine and making it run on lower end PC's.

More commander functions? This idea is very appealing. How about something that rewards players if they accept and accomplish the orders commanders give them. I thought this to be a great feature in Battlefield 2, but it is becoming more and more ignored, because players think they know better (and sometimes they do). I would also like to see the return of manual artillery vehicles.

WWII! Bring it on EA and DICE. I am a WWII fanatic! I bought Battlefield 2 with the WWII mods in mind. Battlefield 2 now has some very nice mods coming that are not WWII based that makes me glad that I bought it. I'd like to see realistically distributed weapons though. I'd actually rather see a weapons menu and certain classes have certain weapons available to them.

Rumor #8: EA is considering porting the Battlefield 2 engine or the next version (Battlefield 3) for a sci-fi shooter along the lines of a Halo, or something similar.

You've got to be kidding me. If such a game were released, I would not even consider buying it. I wouldn't mind a futuristic Battlefield game set in about maybe fifty to one-hundred years from now with more advanced firearms and vehicles. Halo might have been a bad comparison.

Planet Battlefield's new website has a comment system in case you didn't know. This is where I would like you, the reader, to continue where I left off. Do you think I am an idiot for something I said? Did I say something you didn't like? Comment on it. Do you agree fully, or partially? Comment on it. By all means, voice your opinions no matter what they are

.Previous Page

מקור: http://planetbattlefield.gamespy.com/View.php?view=Articles.Detail&id=5&comment_page=1

קישור לתוכן
שתף באתרים אחרים

• תגובות 51
  • נוצר
  • תגובה אחרונה

רק לא WWII! די! נמאס! חרשנו את המלחמה הזאת מכל הכיוונים! בואו נקווה שמלחמה"ע 3 תהיה מגניבה לא פחות חח

תמיד הנשקים ב WWII פרמיטיביים כאלה, צורת הלחימה שונה לחלוטין... לא להאמין שזה קרה לפני ~60 שנה...

אני לא חושב שיהיו עוד משחקים בעתיד, שעוסקים ב WWII ויצליחו. לא משנה כמה טובים הם יהיו, לקהילת הגיימרים נמאס.

קישור לתוכן
שתף באתרים אחרים

האמת היא שזה דווקא טוב שזה ב-WWII, כי זה מחדש לך... כי אם היה באטלפילד 3 מודרני, זה היה נראה לך כמו BF2 רק עם מנוע גרפי שונה, אני דווקא נהנתי מ-BF1942 ודווקא הייתי רוצה שהוא ייחזור עם גרפיקה מעולה.

קישור לתוכן
שתף באתרים אחרים

ארכיון

דיון זה הועבר לארכיון ולא ניתן להוסיף בו תגובות חדשות.

• צור חדש...