major drivers issue - תמיכה טכנית למחשבים - HWzone פורומים
עבור לתוכן
  • צור חשבון

major drivers issue

ParanoidLoneWolf

I've been having frequent pc carshes / blue screens in the last couple of weeks.

the only thing I got from the blue screens is that it's probably a drivers issue,

and with windows pointing out the video drivers to be the likely cause of the crashes.

however, after installing diffrent versions of the catalyst and also diffrent versions of omega drivers

I came to realise that it isn't the video adapter's drivers.

the blue screens mentioned something about a driver verifier, but I was unable to find one

in my system tools.

so I was wondering if anybody knows if I can find the drivers/software/hardware that is causing

the pc crashes without disassembling the pc.

I've already foramtted my pc to see if it's a software issue but the blue screens returend

before I reinstalled any of my previously installed softwares.

*driver verifier, is there such a thing?

*how can I find out the source without a pc lab / disassembling the pc?

notes:

*I'm not sure whether this is the right forum to post in

*this thread is written in english because I've just formatted and have not reinstalled the

hebrew langauge yet.

*system specs:

mobo: epox 8kda3J

cpu: 64 bit 2800

mem: a-data 500mgh 512 mb

hdd: wd 120 gb sata

gfx: radeon 9800 pro

sound: built-in

networking: built-in

I'll really appreciate your help, thanks in advance

edit: the isn't o/ced

קישור לתוכן
שתף באתרים אחרים

Windows כבר לא עולה, אז אין לי ממש דרך לעשות-זאת.

אני מתכוון לעשות פורמט ולהתקין שוב את בלנק, להוסיף לאט-לאט את הדרייברים/רכיבים השונים וכך, בתקווה, אני אצליח להבין מה גורים לבעיות. אבל, בהנחה שזה לא ילך ושהמסכים הכחולים יחזרו אני בהחלט ארצה להיעזר בחברי הפורום.

*יש סיכוי לשתי הודעות כפולות בעתיד, עריכה בעוד יומיים לא ממש תועיל לי אם הדיון יהיה בעמוד השני/שלישי.

קישור לתוכן
שתף באתרים אחרים

ארכיון

דיון זה הועבר לארכיון ולא ניתן להוסיף בו תגובות חדשות.

• צור חדש...