ציוני הפסיכומטרי כבר כאן! זהו תראד פסיכו אוקטובר 2004! כנסו - עמוד 5 - כללי - HWzone פורומים
עבור לתוכן
  • צור חשבון

ציוני הפסיכומטרי כבר כאן! זהו תראד פסיכו אוקטובר 2004! כנסו

Xt

• תגובות 94
  • נוצר
  • תגובה אחרונה

מי מזמין אצלי חיסול? (חסל היום - הגדל את סיכויי קבלתך לכל מקום!)

top-gun ידידי...תתחיל לשמור על עצמך...

;)

עד כמה שאני מעריך את האהבה שזורמת פה, חיסול כבר לא יעזור...

my damage is done :xyxthumbs:

ד"א, ליבי, את יכולה להתחיל בלכתוב *אם ולא *עם. ;)

קישור לתוכן
שתף באתרים אחרים

The beauty of the psychometric is the fact it measures only one thing, how well you can take the psychometric.

Of course a complete idiot won't get 800 since it does involve some basic capabilites but it also doesn't mean every intelligent person will be rightfully scored (since intelligence is rarely measured by how big your vocabulary is or how well you can memorize, not that those things aren't generally helpful).

Generally a test which is supposed to test your capability to learn and function in a study environment shouldn't be biased by how much you prepare for it, it's a complete contradiction.

It's sole goal is to keep certain minorities out of the higher education system, and it does it extremely well in most cases.

קישור לתוכן
שתף באתרים אחרים

The army got the concept of tests much better, take some of the tests that are held for modiin applicants for example, your capability to quickly adapt to new material is tested, also handle time pressure, your ability to think creatively in some cases.

And those tests in most cases aren't effected by prior preperation beyond the most basic knowledge, unlike the psychometric in which if you don't prepare for atleast several weeks you will most likely not score very high (on an average).

How does my capability to memorize a 3000 words vocabulary (which I did) or memorize the sum of the angles in all sorts of geometrical shapes say anything about how well I'll do in the university?.The capability to memorize might help people study but it's by no means a valid measurement to judge their aptitude by.

The acceptance to universities should be judged by internal specific tests to see your compatibility specifically to the subject you apply to (in order to judge only what really matters).

קישור לתוכן
שתף באתרים אחרים

יש לך רעיון טוב יותר לאופי המבחן?

שני דברים שהפסיכומטרי כן נותן אינדיקציה יפה לגביהם:

1. התמודדות עם כמויות גדולות של חומר.

2. התמודדות עם לחץ זמן.

אבל מתי בזמן הלימודים האקדמאים שלך יבוא אליך מבחן שנותן לך 30 דקות ל30 שאלות? עם לחץ זמן והרבה חומר אפשר להתמודד גם בעזרת מבחנים יותר מחשבתיים ופחות בעלי טריקים ושינון. לפי דעתי בגרויות (כל עוד המנהל לא מכתיב לך את התשובות) מראות יותר יכולת של אדם ללמוד כי הן גם בנויות על חומר נלמד והבנתו, ולא איזה מבחן-חידתי שבודק שינון מילים ומספרים מיוחדים והגיון לא מועיל

קישור לתוכן
שתף באתרים אחרים

ארמי, רק צחקתי...

and i will be happy about it, cause it increases my chances of being accepted to the institution of my choice (although it is not the only measurment)

בכל מקרה, המבחן הוא אולי לא מדד לאינטליגנציה, אבל יש בו איזושהי סקירה של חתך רחב יחסית של תחומים.

והוא כן בוחן ידע והבנה במקומות מסוימים, וכן יש לו ערך בקטע של לברור בין מועמדים.

באיזשהו מקום, המבחן משמש כמסננת רחבה. ומי שלא מצליח, יכול לשפר את סיכויי הקבלה שלו במקומות אחרים (בגרויות למשל).

אתה יודע מה, המבחן הזה נועד לענות על צרכים מסוימים, וכנראה שהוא עונה עליהם, כי אחרת האוניבסיטאות היו מפסיקות להשתמש בו.

ובקשר לאוצר מילים - איך למדת את זה!?

אני הגעתי לאות ב' ונשברתי... (ובאנגלית בכלל לא נגעתי בזה...).

אה ועוד משהו - גם לדעתי, המבחנים של הצבא משקפים הרבה יותר.

קישור לתוכן
שתף באתרים אחרים

In Israel money is the main thing that determines everything. The education system is so flawed to the level they reduced the level of the bagruyot to a joke just to increase success rates.

But the fact that the education system is flawed doesn't justify the psychometric as a measurement, two wrongs don't make a right and an arbitrary test like that should not count for 50 % of your chance of acceptance.

The psychometric is directly effected by how much money you can invest into it, whether it be taking a course, buying study aids or simply paying for numerous tests.

As for your question, the Hebrew vocabulary was the only thing I studied for the psychometric, that and doing practice tests.

I found the vocabulary to be quite enjoyable, sure does help with crossword puzzles.

קישור לתוכן
שתף באתרים אחרים

ארכיון

דיון זה הועבר לארכיון ולא ניתן להוסיף בו תגובות חדשות.

• צור חדש...