לבקשת כמה משתמשים, הנה ת'רד לבדיחות פגאניות - עמוד 2 - כללי - HWzone פורומים
עבור לתוכן
  • צור חשבון

לבקשת כמה משתמשים, הנה ת'רד לבדיחות פגאניות

Merrymoon

הנה עוד משהו חמוד שמצאתי...

The Gathering

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Scene: A wood. In the distance is an eclectic pagan group. Two figures hiding in the woods spot each other.

Thor: Evening.

Zeus: Evening. God?

Thor: Yep. You too?

Zeus. Yep.

Pause

Thor: How long ago did they invoke you?

Zeus: About half an hour. Still singing those awful songs though.

Thor: We all come from the Goddess?

Zeus: That's the dirge. Cheek. You've heard that other one? We are the old people, we are the new people, we are same people, wiser from before?

Thor: Yeah. What do you make of it?

Zeus: Olympus knows. If they're so bloody wise why can't they work out whether they're old, new or the same? Where you from?

Thor: Up North. Thunder God.

Zeus: Hey, really? Me too! King of the Gods round our way. You?

Thor: Sometimes, depends on the saga. Oh look, they're sacrificing some stuff.

In the circle some mead is poured onto the ground. Thor holds hands out and mead flows into them from the ground.

Thor: How am I supposed to get rat-faced on this? Half a bloody thimbleful.

Zeus. What is it?

Thor: Mead. Made from honey.

Zeus: Alcoholic?

Thor: Yep.

Cerridwen: Evening boys.

Thor and Zeus: Whoa Nelly!

Cerridwen: Pour it in this cauldron.

Thor does so. Cauldron fills with mead.

Thor: I have GOT to get me one of those!

Zeus (drinking): Mmmm. Nice. That eye-tie girl, Fortuna, she's got a horn like that. Keeps it stuffed with fruit all the time though. This is good stuff. Let's pass it round before the wine gets poured.

Thor: Wine?

Zeus: O, believe me, if you like this stuff you're gonna love wine. Hey girlie, where you from?

Cerridwen: Wales. Got left out of the 7 Goddess chant because Americans think Wales is part of England or something. And they never pour cider in this damn country. COME ON OUT LADS.

Various pantheons of deities emerge from trees, gather round and scoop mead.

Venus: Honey! It's booze made from honey! And bees are sacred to me! Why didn't my priestesses think of this?

Zeus: Heads up, here comes the wine!

In the distance, wine is poured on the ground. Dionysus holds out hands, wine flows from ground and he pours it into the cauldron. Cauldron fills with wine. Deities greedily scoop up and drink.

Long pause

Thor: What is this cr*p?

Zeus: Whaddya mean, this is wine. This is good stuff. This is, this is ... this is NON-ALCOHOLIC! WHO ORDERED THIS?

Evil Demon: It is I, Alconon, Lord of the Twelve Steps! ... Where's everyone going?

Gods and Goddesses disperse, mumbling. In the distance, the ritual continues for hours and hours and hours...

קישור לתוכן
שתף באתרים אחרים

שלשום עשיתי בגרות באנגלית ואני עדין בקושי מבין את השפה הזאת...

וראיתי שכתבת שיש לך זמן בצבא

אז עשי טובה ותתרגמי את זה כדי שהאנשים כמוני (שהמורה לאנגלית רוצה לשחוט) יוכלו לקרוא.

ואני רוצה להבין משהו-פגאנים הם אנשים שבכת השטן וכאלה?

קישור לתוכן
שתף באתרים אחרים

שלשום עשיתי בגרות באנגלית ואני עדין בקושי מבין את השפה הזאת...

וראיתי שכתבת שיש לך זמן בצבא

אז עשי טובה ותתרגמי את זה כדי שהאנשים כמוני (שהמורה לאנגלית רוצה לשחוט) יוכלו לקרוא.

ואני רוצה להבין משהו-פגאנים הם אנשים שבכת השטן וכאלה?

תפסו ממנו כת השטן, דריה כנסי בו!

קישור לתוכן
שתף באתרים אחרים

כת השטן? זאת הבעיה, שאף אחד לא ממש יודע מה זה כת השטן. יש הרבה בדרום אמריקה, דיברתי עם כמה.

הם ממש לא מה שחושבים שהם, וכל הסיפורים עם דם חתולים וכל זה - הכל בולשיט, מי שעושה את זה הם סתם

סאדיסטים. אם לומר את האמת, אחרי כל מה ששמעתי מאנשים שבאמת עובדים את השטן (או כך לפחות הם

טוענים), אני לא הבנתי מהם כלום, ובמיוחד למה הם חושבים שהם עובדים את כוחות האופל, הרי האנשים האלו

לא יפגעו בזבוב בד"כ. מה כן, הם לומדים קבלה.

בקשר לאנגלית שלך, אני יכולה להציע לך לשפר אותה בכך שדווקא אני לא אתרגם אלא אנסה לעודד אותך לקרוא

ולשמוע הרבה אנגלית. ככה אני למדתי, לא בשיעורים. המורה שלך הייתה מתאבדת אם הייתי תלמידה שלה...!

נסה לקרוא ספרים וישר לך על דברים כבדים ומסובכים. אני לקחתי את Spirit of 69', Clockwork Orange

(התפוז המכני) ו-1984. את הרוב אתה תבין לפי ההגיון, ואם יש מילה שאתה באמת מתקשה, פתח מילון וראה

ולרוב אתה תזכור את המילה מיד או אחרי כמה פעמים שתיתקל בה.

הסיבה שאינך מבין את הבדיחות יכולה להיות העובדה שיש כאן מושגים שקשורים לפגאניזם ומכשפות ויש כאן

הרבה כפל לשון שכדי להבין צרייך נסיון של שנים בשפה ולא תמיד ניתן לתת פרוש ישיר בעברית. לסיכום:

בי"ס זאת לא הדרך ללמוד אנגלית. לך למקום כמו "סטריט וול" וכל אלו ששם מדברים רק אגלית, כי רק כך

באמת באמת תלמד. ...ובהצלחה.

קישור לתוכן
שתף באתרים אחרים

ארכיון

דיון זה הועבר לארכיון ולא ניתן להוסיף בו תגובות חדשות.

• צור חדש...