ספאם? בא לי טוב 10.7 מליון - כללי - HWzone פורומים
עבור לתוכן
  • צור חשבון

ספאם? בא לי טוב 10.7 מליון

C991Now

מה הקטע של הדואר הזה? אני מניח שזה ספאם,אבל מה הקטע? לא מפרסם שום דבר ולא כלום,היא רוצה שאני ישיב - ככה היא מקבלת רשות להספים אותי עוד?

מה הCATCH פה?

Hello Dear,

My Name is Adeline Ogah I hope this mail finds you well & healthy and i hope we can established a relationship since we are meeting for the first time,i have gone through fasting and prayers asking God to lead me to a trust worthy person who will help me with this transaction and it interests me to contact you aftter my prayers for an assistance to help me transfer this Sum of 10.7 Million USA dollars my father deposited in a bank here in Cote d'Ivore before he was assasinated.i like honesty,trust,love,truth,caring,& respect,i have all this qualities in me and i believe you have all this qualities too, that is why i decided to contact you for this transaction,i will like you to contact me as soon as possible .

Thanks and hoping to hear from you

soonest.

Adeline Ogah

辣茩妏蚚閉湮講捇誥蚘眊

http://cn.mail.yahoo.com

辣茩妏蚚閉湮講捇誥蚘眊

http://cn.mail.yahoo.com

קישור לתוכן
שתף באתרים אחרים

עוד וריאציה של מה שידוע בתור העוקץ הניגרי. יש סכום כסף שצריך להוציא מהבנק, הבנק דורש עמלה (יבוא בהמשך), אם תעזור בתשלום העמלה תקבל אחוז נכבד מסכום הכסף שבבנק. כמובן שאחרי שאתה משלם, כל הסיפור נגמר ואתה לא מקבל כלום.

קישור לתוכן
שתף באתרים אחרים

הכי משעשע לראות את זה מתורגם מגוגל/בבילון(מה שהם עושים בזמן האחרון):

com

שלום!

אני מצאתי את הבחורה אתה שומע ב blablae#$%@#.com ולקחה את העניין.

שמי Heline. אני רוצה להיות אתך מערכת יחסים וניתן לגלות את עצמנו כמו שותפים אמיתיים לכל החיים. אם אתה מעוניין לכתוב לי להרגיש את זה דרך כתובת הדוא"ל (heline4life@yahoo.com). אשמח לראות טוב ממך כל כך מגיב כי אני יכול לשלוח לך את התמונה שלי ולהגיד לך יותר ממני.

תודה ו להשאר מבורך.

שלכם באהבה,

Heline

אנא, אם אתם מעוניינים צרו איתי קשר דרך כתובת הדוא"ל שלי (heline4life@yahoo.com)

Hello!

I am a lady i found you hear at blablae#$%@#.com and picked interest in you.

My name is Heline .I wish to be in relationship with you and may be discover ourselves as real partners for life. If you feel interested write me through this email address (heline4life@yahoo.com). I will be happy to seeing a good responds from you so that i can send you my picture and tell you more about me.

Thanks and remain blessed.

Yours in love,

Heline

Please if you are interested contact me through my email address (heline4life@yahoo.com)

:lol:

קישור לתוכן
שתף באתרים אחרים

ארכיון

דיון זה הועבר לארכיון ולא ניתן להוסיף בו תגובות חדשות.

• צור חדש...