* דגמי ה-iPod החדשים למכירה בארץ * - עמוד 2 - אודיו וקולנוע ביתי - HWzone פורומים
עבור לתוכן
  • צור חשבון

* דגמי ה-iPod החדשים למכירה בארץ *

Chevy

כבר היו דיונים על שימושיות של בכלל , ובנגן הארדדיסק לעומת נגן רגיל (אלה היו דיונים במסגרת דיוני אייפוד פה בעבר).

הקטע הוא ליצור את ספריית המוזיקה שלך ניידת , לא להגיד - בגלל שאני נוסע ליומיים אז 6 דיסקים יספיקו לי , אלא : אני נוסע ליומיים ואני ישמע מה שמתחשק לי באותו הרגע מתוך מבחר כמה שיותר גדול של מה שאני אוהב (בדיוק כמו מה שקורה בבית).

צודק בהחלט, מאחד שיש לו למעלה מ30 ג'יגה של שירים אני יכול להגיד לך שאשמח מאוד אם אוכל לנייד את הסיפור הזה..... אך אם רק היה לי כסף לקנות צעצוע כזה :-[ :-\ (אולי נעשה מגבית?!?!?!)

קישור לתוכן
שתף באתרים אחרים

From me knowing Yeda, there is no stock, and the product will be ordered only when U pay for it..

Now check the REAL apple site (www.ipod.com/ipod), and you will notice the pictures look like computer schemes..

And sup with the 10GB pod without a doc? i mean did u see the connector in their gallery at the bottom?

It seems like it can connect only to a doc, how do u connect a firewire to that?

Well guess they made a special cable to save up on the docks..

Also notice the * in their description:

"*Syncing with USB 2.0 (Windows-only) requires optional USB 2.0 + FireWire Cable and free software update available in June"

Update available in june.. and yeda are already selling it..

Shame it's only through the dock.. as seems it doesnt fit the old iPods..

Would have saved me a lot of hassle if i could connect my Pod to USB ports..

Can't even start to describe how hard it is to find a firewire port in South America..

I ended up buying a FW card in Rio, and then started the problem of finding a place that will let me use it.

And 303nis for those headphones & remote?! and that case?! they must be joking!!

They cost $40 each in the apple site, and the case for once, really dont worth even that

Especially when you can get the Marware case for the same price.

I personally find this product to be a lot cooler:

http://store.apple.com/1-800-MY-APPLE/WebObjects/AppleStore.woa/71207/wo/PB1D1BuFivjV2tb6ZpT1cBa9gye/4.0.5.1.0.5.13.1.6.1.1.0.0.1.0

Wireless connect your player near FM tuners.. awesome..

Wonder if the quality is good as well.

And i just noticed this:

http://store.apple.com/1-800-MY-APPLE/WebObjects/AppleStore.woa/71207/wo/PB1D1BuFivjV2tb6ZpT1cBa9gye/8.3.0.5.8.3.10.13.0

This could really be useful for me, and solves one of the main issues I've mentioned in my review - Battery life.

Like when going on a tour or a trek of a few days, with no AC outlet in the area

Though the connector in the picture doesnt really look like firewire, looks longer, like the connector on the bottom of the new iPods :-\

I can tastify, when u got long 20-30 bus rides on a trip, its much better if u got a huge selection of music to choose from, like if u feel a certain something that exact moment and you can find it in a sec.

So the gigabytes are needed.. U can always find what to put in it..

Even get some local music from place u travel to.. ;-)

קישור לתוכן
שתף באתרים אחרים

אתם לא חושבים שמעל 1 גיגה של שירים זה מוגזם? מתי אתה תמע כל כך הרבה , אני בקושי ממלא 100 מ"ב בווינאמפ...אבל מה, זה דבר חמוד לשחק בו באיזה שיעור משעמם

20 ג'יגה.... של שירים שאני שומע.

ועוד 20...של שירים שאני שומע לעיטים רחוקות מאוד.

קישור לתוכן
שתף באתרים אחרים

ארכיון

דיון זה הועבר לארכיון ולא ניתן להוסיף בו תגובות חדשות.

• צור חדש...