תחרות הבדיחה הכי מצחיקה :)-ההרשמה כבר נסגרה! נפתח אשכול הצבעה. - עמוד 5 - כללי - HWzone פורומים
עבור לתוכן
  • צור חשבון

תחרות הבדיחה הכי מצחיקה :)-ההרשמה כבר נסגרה! נפתח אשכול הצבעה.

Tomerb1

• תגובות 111
  • נוצר
  • תגובה אחרונה

Un-Fucking believable

אחד הבדיחות הכי מצחיות ששמעתי בחיים שלי!!!!!!!! ואני ממש מרחם על מי שלא הבין... (עד כמה חסריי חוש הומור צריך להיות בשביל לא להבין בדיחה כזאת חזקה omg!!!)

מה לא הבנת?

הבדיחה לא כזאת קשה להבנה, ולכל אחד טעם אחר, ולטעמי היא לא מצחיקה בכלל.

קישור לתוכן
שתף באתרים אחרים

מה לא הבנת?

הבדיחה לא כזאת קשה להבנה, ולכל אחד טעם אחר, ולטעמי היא לא מצחיקה בכלל.

אני הבנתי הכל (ראה הודעה קודמת שלי למתקשים :kopfpatsch:) ואני אומר שאני מרחם על אלה שלא הבינו עכשיו יותר ברור?

ועובדה שעד עכשיו רוב האנשים אהבו את הבדיחה מה שהופך אותה למצחיקה...

קישור לתוכן
שתף באתרים אחרים

האנגלית באמת חזקה!!!

אני גם הייתי אשקרה בלחץ אם הוא יזכה או לא :silly:

בסדר, אבל אולי יש כאלה שלא אהבו, למה להתנפל...

מסכנה תמר, "את בלונדינית?"חח.... אני לא חושב שנראה אותה שוב

קישור לתוכן
שתף באתרים אחרים

האנגלית באמת חזקה!!!

אני גם הייתי אשקרה בלחץ אם הוא יזכה או לא :silly:

בסדר, אבל אולי יש כאלה שלא אהבו, למה להתנפל...

מסכנה תמר, "את בלונדינית?"חח.... אני לא חושב שנראה אותה שוב

חחחחח חזק..

קישור לתוכן
שתף באתרים אחרים

או שלא הבנתי את הבדיחה, או שהבנתי והיא ממש לא מצחיקה.

מישהו מוכן להסביר אותה (ואם אתם לא רוצים להרוג פה את הבדיחה, אז לפחות בפרטי)?

מצטרף :nixweiss:

קישור לתוכן
שתף באתרים אחרים

A kid comes home from school with a writing assignment. He asks his father for help. "Dad, can you tell me the difference between potential and reality?"

His father looks up, thoughtfully, and then says, "I'll demonstrate. Go ask your mother if she would sleep with Robert Redford for a million dollars. Then go ask your sister if she would sleep with Brad Pitt for a million dollars. Then come back and tell me what you've learned."

The kid is puzzled, but decides to ask his mother. "Mom, if someone gave you a million dollars, would you sleep with Robert Redford?"

"Don't tell your father, but, yes, I would."

He then goes to his sister's room. "Sis, if someone gave you a million dollars, would you sleep with Brad Pitt?"

She replies, "Omigod! Definitely!"

The kid goes back to his father. "Dad, I think I've figured it out. Potentially, we are sitting on two million bucks, but in reality, we are living with two sluts."

made me lol.

קישור לתוכן
שתף באתרים אחרים

עוד אחת שנשארת מחוץ לתחרות, שלא יפסלו אותי... :P

Police officer George and officer Mary had been assigned to walk the beat. They had only been out a short while when Mary said, 'Damn, I was running late this morning after my workout and after I showered, I forgot to put on my panties! We have to go back to the station to get them.' George replied, 'We don't have to go back, just give the K-9 unit, Fido, one sniff, and he will go fetch them for you.' It was a hot day and Mary didn't fell like heading back to the station, so she lifted her skirt for the dog. Fido's nose shoots between her legs, sniffing and snorting. After 10 seconds of sniffing, Fido's ears pick up, he sniffs the wind, and he is off in a flash towards the station house. Five minutes go by and no sign of Fido. Ten minutes pass, and the dog is nowhere to be seen. Fifteen minutes pass, and they are starting to worry. Twenty minutes pass, and they hear sirens in the distance. The sirens get louder and louder. Suddenly, followed by a dozen police cars, Fido rounds the corner with the Desk Sergeant's balls in his mouth.

קישור לתוכן
שתף באתרים אחרים

ארכיון

דיון זה הועבר לארכיון ולא ניתן להוסיף בו תגובות חדשות.

• צור חדש...