מחפש אתר עם צ'יטים ל COUNTER STRIKE - משחקי מחשב - HWzone פורומים
עבור לתוכן
  • צור חשבון

מחפש אתר עם צ'יטים ל COUNTER STRIKE

cat2010

Guys,i've always heard about the counter strike cheaters who can go through walls,be invisible,jump high,shoot and always hit and stuff like that... :AR15:

=========================================

REQUEST: :hi:

Can someone give me some site or tell me how to find these cheats,or hacks? I want to try them in a lan party with my friends.

BIG THANKS AHEAD...! :hat:

קישור לתוכן
שתף באתרים אחרים

>:(

I think u missunderstood me DXT!.I'm not trying to fool my friend,we all want to install these hacks(or whatever it is) and play between us with more enhanced game.got me this time?x

=======================================================================

Guys,I'm asking 4 a little bit of serious help here,I always hated these assholes,when I played and

then suddenly somebody shot me when it was impossible for a normal player.

ANYBODY's help will be appreciated... :smoke:

קישור לתוכן
שתף באתרים אחרים

OK,guys nevermind I see that you can't get my idea.I just wanted it 4 one day,because my friends agreed 2 do it.Neither one of us never played with these hacks,cheats,so i got the "job" of finding them,and since I didn't really knew where to start,I thought that you guys might b of a help.Well,unfortunately I see I was mistaken. :-\

קישור לתוכן
שתף באתרים אחרים

O.K GUYS NEVERMIND,I'VE FOUND ALL THE CHEATS IN ONE FILE...AT THE KAZAA NETWORK.

JUST WRITE:"counter strike cheats" AND THAT'S IT,DOWNLOAD THE 5M"B FILE,AND START EXPLORING THE VARIOUS CHEATS IN IT.

P.S-SORRY IF I CAUSED SOME OF YOU INCONVENIENCE DUE TO MISSUNDERSTANDING FROM YOUR SIDE OF MY REQUEST. :-\

THANKS,ANYWAY

קישור לתוכן
שתף באתרים אחרים

דבר ראשון, תעשה לכל הטקסטים באנגלית שלך align left.

(הסמל הזה: left.gif )

דבר שני, אנשים רגילים לא מקבלים aimboters וכד', אתה צריך להבין את זה.

דבר שלישי, אל תקפיץ את ההודעה שלך, ואל תגיב לת'רד שהתגובה האחרונה היתה שלך, אתה יכול לעשות עריכה..

קישור לתוכן
שתף באתרים אחרים

דבר ראשון, תעשה לכל הטקסטים באנגלית שלך align left.

(הסמל הזה: left.gif )

דבר שני, אנשים רגילים לא מקבלים aimboters וכד', אתה צריך להבין את זה.

דבר שלישי, אל תקפיץ את ההודעה שלך, ואל תגיב לת'רד שהתגובה האחרונה היתה שלך, אתה יכול לעשות עריכה..

אני יכול להתערב שלא היה לא שמץ של מושג מזה עריכה!

קישור לתוכן
שתף באתרים אחרים

O.k I got the rules... but can u stop humeliating people?. if after the first message someone would have said. go 2 kazaa,i wouldn't bother you anymore.but instead,you've chosen to say,neh,that's bad and thats wrong.without reading well the post.Well next time i'll look 4 help in some issues not here,because some of the people here obviosly "live by the book,die by the book".Thank you and good night

קישור לתוכן
שתף באתרים אחרים

בהחלט BDBJUNIOR :lol: :lol:

לא יפה להעליב! :nono:

יאללה תנעלו את הת'רד הזה... לך תחפש צ'יטים ברוטר, לא פה.

פה מביאים צ'יטים למשחקים שחקן יחיד (Single Player) אבל למשחקי לא!! כי זה פוגע בכל מי שאתה משחק איתו. אפילו אם אתם רק מתכננים לשחק את זה אחד עם השני זה עלול להוביל אתכם להשתמש בזה ברשת. אני בטוח שמישהו מכם יהיה חכם מספיק לנסות את זה ברשת על שרת עם HLG ואופס באן... ;)

קישור לתוכן
שתף באתרים אחרים

ארכיון

דיון זה הועבר לארכיון ולא ניתן להוסיף בו תגובות חדשות.

• צור חדש...