the tale of the bald thing-פרק שני - כללי - HWzone פורומים
עבור לתוכן
  • צור חשבון

the tale of the bald thing-פרק שני

N N C

הנה הפרק השני של הסיפור:

the thing screamed: "who dares to enter my realm of condemned students ?"

a2: "we are going to rid you the face of the earth, enjoy your last minutes in the land of the living, fried man! you foul creature"

"your wig is not match for my baldspot! i shed my hairs all through the millenium, training and growing balder for this fight !", said the thing,"but, still i won´t give you the satisfaction to be bored to death by english grammer, i shell call upon my general the "Evil Rose..."

all of a sudden the creature disappeared in smoke and the earth opened it´s mouth allowing the dreadful Evil Rose rise up from the ashes and acids of the scorched earth...

the evil rose opened it´s mouth and said: "look upon us earth for we were but wasters... thus i´m returning these two losers to you earth, the deapths of your stomach, where they shall remain burried for all ethernity !"

"quick a2 throw the dead sheep on it, this should buy us some more time" said TNT.

A2: "but what shall we do next ? you heared the voices in the forest, you know that our wig isn´t strong enough to defeat the Fried Man, and without the dead sheep were totally powerless..."

"do it!" said TNT, "we shall find a better weapon in side the prisons of shifman"

and then a dead sheep was thrown into the air confusing the evil rose allowing the our heros to escape...

finally our heros enter the prisons of shifman not knowing that the evil rose is still on their track, waiting for the right moment to attack...

end of part 2

הפרק הבא יבוא כנראה רק אחריי חופשת חנוכה כי אי אפשר להמשיך לכתוב בלי ההשארה מהמורה לאנגלית (או יותר נכון הקרחת שלה)

ולמי ששאל איפה אני לומד אז התשובה היא שאני לומד בבית ספר שיפמן טירת כרמל

קישור לתוכן
שתף באתרים אחרים

המורה שלי היא בת, וכן היא מקריחה והיא נראית כמו גבר...

הפרק ההבא יכתב מחר כנראה, במהלך שעתיים של שיעור משעמם של אנגלית...

נווו.... מה קורה לא היה זמן בשיעור?!

תכתוב המשך, אני לא יכול לישון.... יש לך את כל חנוכה!

קישור לתוכן
שתף באתרים אחרים

ארכיון

דיון זה הועבר לארכיון ולא ניתן להוסיף בו תגובות חדשות.

• צור חדש...