לא אני כתבתי את זה, אבל זה מסביר בדיוק את הבעיה שלי.. - לינוקס, Mac ומערכות הפעלה אחרות - HWzone פורומים
עבור לתוכן
  • צור חשבון

לא אני כתבתי את זה, אבל זה מסביר בדיוק את הבעיה שלי..

mDs

I have a SSH software, and I can use that to connect to a remote server, and work on that remote server. I can run my program on that remote server in short time or if I keep working on that server (like typing something) for a long time. Now I need to run a intensive computing program on that remote server, say it will take 8 hours to finish, and I don't want to keep typing on that remote server and just like to let that intensive computing running until it finish, but the problem now is that if I don't type something on that remote server for about half an hour, the remote server (or ssh) will automatically close the connection, and all my previous computation (haven't finish all the computation) will be lost. But I couldn't sit on the computer for 8 hours and type something to that remote server to indicate that I am still working and need the connection. I had tried to add "&" to the end of my command and exit the ssh, but the process was killed when I exit the ssh. I had also tried to add "nohup" in front of my command, but no use either. Could someone give me a suggestion that could let me connect to the remote server for a long period of time without keep typing someting to that server?

קישור לתוכן
שתף באתרים אחרים

Could someone give me a suggestion that could let me connect to the remote server for a long period of time without keep typing someting to that server?

רציתי שאים מישהו יודע מה לעשות שיעזור לי...

קישור לתוכן
שתף באתרים אחרים

ארכיון

דיון זה הועבר לארכיון ולא ניתן להוסיף בו תגובות חדשות.

• צור חדש...