ADSL with extenal router/FW for connection sharing - רשתות ואינטרנט - HWzone פורומים
עבור לתוכן
  • צור חשבון

ADSL with extenal router/FW for connection sharing

etobi

I'm currently using Alcatel Speed Touch Home (original, not upgraded).

I would like to connect an external router/FW and use behind the ADSL modem and use it for connection sharing.The router/FW is WebRamp 700s see link below http://www.rampnet.com/rampnet/products/700s/index.html

How do I set it so the router/FW will create the permanent connection and I would not have to use the connection from the PC

Please advise

Thx

קישור לתוכן
שתף באתרים אחרים

אורח Ghost_Dogg

אתה מתכוון שאתה רוצה להפוך את המודם לראוטר?

אתה צריך להפוך אותו לפרו. מסתובב איזה מדריך שאומר שאיך, אבל אני לא יודע כמה זה חוקי ואם זה בסדר מצד .

כעקרונית זה אמור לעבוד(אם עושים הכול נכון).

קישור לתוכן
שתף באתרים אחרים

תבדוק שהראוטר שלך תומך בPPTP, ואם כן אז פשוט תגדיר לו את הגדרות החיבור כמו שאתה מגדיר את הVPN במחשב.

אם הוא לא תומך בPPTP, אז אתה חייב בכל מקרה לשדרג את המודם ואז אין טעם בעצם לשים עוד ראוטר באמצע...

קישור לתוכן
שתף באתרים אחרים

The unit supports PPTP. The reason for using it is the comprehensive FW.

I'll need some help in the configuration as I'm not realy familiar with all the protocols and settings. I

would like to avoide the use of the dialer in the PC

Thx

קישור לתוכן
שתף באתרים אחרים

The will be using the WebRamp as a gateway so it will not need the VPN.

But nevertheless the connection will still remain VPN as the modem will still work with PPTP instead of PPP.

The only difference is that the WebRamp will preform the VPN connection with the modem and your ISP instead of your PC's.

you should read in the WebRamp's manual how to configure a PPTP connection and do as follows -

set the number to be - 10.0.0.138 REALY_PPP1

The user to be - youruser@your_ISP_adsl_Name

an example for the user etobi at Bezeq international - etobi@IBezint

and the password to be your password given to you by the isp.

enable PAP, disable everything else.

Its as simple as setting the VPN connection on the .

קישור לתוכן
שתף באתרים אחרים

ארכיון

דיון זה הועבר לארכיון ולא ניתן להוסיף בו תגובות חדשות.

• צור חדש...