DEMO!!!!!! Ghost Recon: Advanced Warfighter - עמוד 2 - משחקי מחשב - HWzone פורומים
עבור לתוכן
  • צור חשבון

DEMO!!!!!! Ghost Recon: Advanced Warfighter

shefi

• תגובות 130
  • נוצר
  • תגובה אחרונה

לא תוכל להפעיל על המקס, צריך כרטיס מסך עם 512MB וכרטיס של Aegia בשביל ההגדרות הכי גבוהות, 6600GT בכלל לא מסתדר עם המשחק על LOW ו800x600, ה7900GT שלי עובד לא רע על הגדרות בינוניות-גבוהות(tex וphysics לא נותן high) בלי פילטרים על 1280/1024.

מה שיותר מוזר זה שמערכת הCF שלי נותנת יותר מפי 2 ביצועים כאשר הCF מופעל, על 1080p אני מקבל כ60FPS כאשר כרטיס יחיד נותן כ25-20 בלבד.

יש לך גם קרוס פייר וגם 7900?

Real Enthusiast Ehe?

קישור לתוכן
שתף באתרים אחרים

[ltr]this is a heavy mother fucker, and that graphics ain't all that, well maybe if you got CF/SLI with the physX card it'll look good, but with what I got I can run HL2 with 1024x768 AAx2 AFx8 and still get twice the fps and way better graphics than what I get here with 800x600 no AA AFx4 and low textures...[/ltr]

קישור לתוכן
שתף באתרים אחרים

it would've worked just fine on 6XXX's if you could disable that damn effect, too bad its integral in any effect setting above low if your card supports it.

and by the way this is a very CPU bound app, you should get playable frame rates with med settings@1280x1024 if you have a decent CPU(A64 3200+ and more then a GB of ram) :\

but yes in general its more of a poorly coded app then any thing else, the x360 preformance is crappy aswell(15fps reported when using sights in MP mode i.e). Ubi should have hiered better coders heck with all the add space in this game(there are commertail adds on billboards accross the city, real ones, even for AXE :screwy:) you would think they could have done so. but i guess with Ubi pushing the time table, and 3 studios working on 2 diffrent engines(the x360 MP mode uses a copletly diffrent game engine... :nixweiss:) you cant expect good results, lets hope they manage to fix it in future patches and driver updates. one good thing is that unlike most major publishers(cough VUG cough) Ubi releases atleast 3-4 updates for each title.

קישור לתוכן
שתף באתרים אחרים

[ltr]dude, my CPU's PR is about 3700+ (running at 2.4ghz(~3300+) ATM due to summer) and does 40sec sPI 1m, which is about the same as A64 3200+ stock (if not better)...

nothing can justify this crappy engine, if I can get avg. 60fps (min. 40 max. 130) in fear with 1024x768 AAx2 AFx8 all highest (except textures which are on one before highest due to lack of vram).[/ltr]

קישור לתוכן
שתף באתרים אחרים

אצלי גם בגרסא המלאה וגם בדמו, במקום לראות מהבוטים שאיתי אני רואה קוים כאלו כמו מפה של השטח, מישהו יודע למה ואיך לפתור את זה?

למי שרוצה לשחק על HIGH בטקסטורות יכול להכנס לתיקיית המשחק--> DATA---> SETTINGS ----> לערוך שם את הקובץ XML עם נוטפד להכל HIGH

קישור לתוכן
שתף באתרים אחרים

ארכיון

דיון זה הועבר לארכיון ולא ניתן להוסיף בו תגובות חדשות.

• צור חדש...