כיבוי מתח להתקני USB כשהמחשב כבוי בלוח ASUS H110M-K מה הפרמטר שצריך לשנות בביוס? - תמיכה טכנית למחשבים - HWzone פורומים
עבור לתוכן
  • צור חשבון

כיבוי מתח להתקני USB כשהמחשב כבוי בלוח ASUS H110M-K מה הפרמטר שצריך לשנות בביוס?

ZiggyMan

כרגע (בדיפולט) הוא נותן מתח מUSB, אני מעוניין להפסיק את זה. מה הפרמטר, ואיפה בביוס הוא נמצא?

אני כעת לא מול המחשב הנ"ל, ככה שאני לא יכול לחטט בו ולמצוא, ומצד שני כשאהייה שם לא יהיה לי הזמן לחפש. במדריך למשתמש אין פירוט של הביוס כמו פעם.

בתודה.

קישור לתוכן
שתף באתרים אחרים

היי

הנה כיוון או שניים -

img015.gif Posted:9/24/2014 7:57:00 AM # 8
This thread is listed in the Elite Posts.

Here is an update:  since my last post (Jan 2013), the problem mysteriously went away.  I didn't update this post since I didn't know what I did to resolve the issue!  I was running  Windows 8.0 with the v0908 of the motherboard .  I would do a Windows->Shutdown and all the ports would power off.  GOOD.

Fast forward to today.  I finally upgraded from Windows 8.0 to Windows 8.1 and the problem reappeared!!!  I now had all ports powered on after doing a ->Shutdown.  BAD.

I did the following to resolve the issue:
a) I upgraded the on my P8Z77-VK LK to v1402 (March 21, 2014).
b) I noticed a new parameter appeared that was not there before, called "DEEP S4".  I did the following:
c) Boot the computer into the .
d) select the menu item to go to ADVANCED configuration mode.
e) click ADVANCED menu tab.
f) click APM.
g) click DEEP S4 and select ENABLE.
h) save settings and reboot the computer.

That was it, problem solved.  Now when I do a WINDOWS->SHUTDOWN, all ports are powered down.  GOOD.

The issue was/is that in "Windows Control Panel -> Power Options -> Choose what the power buttons do -> Shutdown Settings" screen, I had:
    [x] Turn on fast startup  
set to enable.  

When doing a SHUTDOWN, this setting would put the motherboard into a "hibernation" mode (known as S4) and leave the ports powered on.  BAD.

Another solution would be to uncheck FAST STARTUP in the Control Panel, but its greyed out! (BAD).  So, I fixed in the BIOS.  By enabling the DEEP S4 in the motherboard BIOS, my thinking is that it when 8.1 does a SHUTDOWN, with FAST STARTUP enabled, it puts the motherboard into S4 (hibernate) state, the ASUS  'DEEP S4' setting goes the extra step of powering off the USB ports, kind of a pseudo S4.5 or S5 state.

ויש את זה, אמנם לא לוח , אבל עדיין...

1. Power up or restart the and repeatedly press the DELete key to go into the BIOS settings.
2. Use right arrow key to move to the POWER tab
3. Arrow down to the menu item "APM Configuration"
4. Look for "EUP Ready" and "enable" it.
5. Save and EXIT.

"EUP" stands for "Energy Using Products" and apparently when English is your 2nd language, you think that "enabling" the readiness of Energy Using Products is how to shut them off. #FacePalm

קישור לתוכן
שתף באתרים אחרים

מתאר לעצמי.

משום מה, יצרני הלוחות לנייחים מתחכמים בעניין הזה

כאילו אפשר לחשוב :nixweiss:. באסרוק יש לוחות שאין אפשרות לבטל את זה.

בניידים, לעומת זאת, העסק יותר פשוט, משום מה.

בהצלחה ! :)

קישור לתוכן
שתף באתרים אחרים

ארכיון

דיון זה הועבר לארכיון ולא ניתן להוסיף בו תגובות חדשות.

• צור חדש...