תראו מה רץ בפורומים בחו"ל לאחר ש NVIDIA הכריזה שהמעבד סיים את תפקידו - מעבדים, לוחות-אם וזכרונות - HWzone פורומים
עבור לתוכן
  • צור חשבון

תראו מה רץ בפורומים בחו"ל לאחר ש NVIDIA הכריזה שהמעבד סיים את תפקידו

AKIRA972

התפרסם כתגובה לכתבה הבאה

http://www.theinquirer.net/gb/inquirer/news/2008/04/24/nvidia-declares-war-intel

גדול - לקרוא ולהנות

Thought I'd post it for a bit of fun.

Jerry, Jerry, Jerry, Jerry...

Today on the Jerry Springer show, Nvidia confesses to Intel that not only is she cheating on Intel, but Nvidia is also a Transexual!!!

Nvidia: Thats right Jerry, I'm here to tell Intel what a loser he is and also that I'm a Transexual.

Jerry: How long have you been cheating on Intel?

Nvidia: Since he started with this CPU/GPU buushit...

Jerry: Do we need to go to commercials? No? Let's bring Intel out!

*** Crowd Cheers ***

Jerry: Welcome to the show Intel, do you know why you are here?

Intel: My girlfriend Nvidia wants to share something with me, but I don't know what it is...

Jerry: Ok Nvidia, here's your chance. Tell Intel what you came here to tell him.

Nvidia: Intel, you know that I love you right?

Intel: Yes.

Nvidia: Well, I brought you on the Jerry Springer show today to tell you that I am cheating on you, and I also have a GPU where my CPU should be...

Intel: What?! I can't believe this!

Bitch, I'm gonna slap you!

*** Cowd Cheers some more ***

Steve the bodyguard gets inbetween them and keeps them apart while they try to choke each other...

Jerry: But that is not all Nvidia is it? You've been a naughty girl with someone else have you...

Nvidia: yes, his name is , and I love him!

Jerry: is back stage? Bring him out...

AMD walks out, crowd cheers and Intel charges but Steve once again manages to keep them apart...

AMD: I'm gonna kick your ass Intel, you *%$^%$*!! You wait till we get back home fool your ass is mine!

Jerry: Ok Ok, settle down please. , how did you meet Nvidia?

AMD: Well Jerry, while I am not a full-blown Transexual I corss-dress sometimes and I went to a cross-dresser thingy about a year ago and Nvidia was there. She looked so hot and I just wanted a piece of that.

Jerry: That sounds romantic, but you have a girlfriend too don't ya?

AMD: We got married a couple of months ago, her name is ATI, she's Canadian.

Nvidia: She's a bitch Jerry!

Intel gets up and charges AMD again, only to be tackled by Jerry Springer security and goes right back to his chair...

(that's it, that is all I have, like every other Jerry Springer episode he gives his final thoughts and everybody goes home, and ever gets fixed)

קישור לתוכן
שתף באתרים אחרים

ארכיון

דיון זה הועבר לארכיון ולא ניתן להוסיף בו תגובות חדשות.

• צור חדש...