עבור לתוכן
  • צור חשבון

סיפורי תמיכה שקרו באמת

Kidney_stonE

• תגובות 1k
  • נוצר
  • תגובה אחרונה

משתתפים בולטים בדיון

[ltr]I'll contribute something from the end user point of view.

there was no connection to the , though the router (ADSL modem router) was synced and reseting it didn't work. the problem did not self repair over the night. I got into the router and saw that under diagnostic report the router did not pass ATM sync (ATM is bezeq). called bezeq, told the tech suppot dude about the problem and asked him to reset the line. he obviously refused, claiming that they don't support routers, even though I got it from bezeq as is and did not flash/hack it. so he told me to reset the router to default and create a dialer. I'm like, for fuck sakes, why!? but it was of no use. I realized that if I want access I'll have to comply with the tech support moron. so I did what he ask and amazingly enough (not!) it did not work (shock and awe).

now you would think that at this point he'll bother checking the line and reseting it, but nooooo! now it's the filters' turn and somehow, without noticing, I slipped something about having a telephone switcher, which, again, they don't support (do you see a pattern here?). I tired to explain that there's a line directly to the that bypasses the switcher, but it was of no use. for the love of god, why oh why did I mention the switcher?! so we moved on to investigate the house's infrastructure. when he was convinced that I wasn't lying or something he was willing to check the line status. so he put me on hold and after about a minute he came back and says the line was out of sync (no shit!) and he reseted it and I should check the . so I did and amazingly enough (not!(again...)) it was up.

so instead of doing what I told him, I had to define a dialer which I don't need, reset an impeccably configured , dig up the telephone switch box and waste 20 minutes of my life. all of that in order to get the line reseted, which should have taken less than a minute...[/ltr]

קישור לתוכן
שתף באתרים אחרים

היית מת שמישהו ישב לקרוא את זה..

:lol:

אני קראתי :-X

(מה לא עושים כדי לא להתכונן למבחן שיש לי בעוד יומיים :P)

[ltr]nobody forced you to read it, it's funny though... your loss...[/ltr]

אל תגזים... זה לא שפעם ראשונה כותבים פה על מיקרים כאלה... תקרא את הפוסט של נמסיס לפני כמה עמודים... (אבל עדיין משעשע ;))

קישור לתוכן
שתף באתרים אחרים

אני מודה, גם אני קראתי

הנה סיכום קצרצר:

בסך הכל הבנאדם רצה שהתומך יעשה ריסט לקו טלפון שלו, אבל התומך האכיל אותו בשטויות שגזלו זמן יקר ולא הועילו, עד שלבסוף החכים לעשות מה שהוא ביקש ממנו והפלא ופלא-זה עבד :screwy:

קישור לתוכן
שתף באתרים אחרים

BigDickBastard יש תומכים ויש תומכים.

למשל כמגיע לקוח עם ראוטר (שאין לו תמיכת של בזק).

דבר ראשון שאני עושה זה בדיקה של תקינות הקו והגדרות תקינות בקו.

לכן אם זה ההיתי אני, יכול להיות שתוך 4 דקות כבר ההית גולש, לך תדע...

רק לידע כללי בהרבה מקרים (לא תמיד) הוצאה ל-30-60 שניות והחזרה פשוטה של כבל הטלפון יכולה לעשות לך את האיפוס הזה לקו.

בזה אתה חוסך לעצמך את הכאב ראש של התקשרות למוקד התמיכה.

קישור לתוכן
שתף באתרים אחרים

לא הבנתי, ם ליד פ? ::) ::) ::):bash:

אהה... והסיפור מצחיק, בכלל ת'רד נחמד! לצערי אין לי סיפורים על שירות לקוחות, אבל יש לי כמה טובים על עבודה בבצפר יסודי והתקלות עם כמה מהמחנכות היותר גרועות שידעה האנושות, אבל זה לת'רד אחר... :hi:

קישור לתוכן
שתף באתרים אחרים

הצטרפ/י לדיון

בשלב זה תוכל/י להצטרף לדיון, ולאחר מכן להצטרף לקהילה שלנו. אם כבר יש לך חשבון אצלנו, אנא התחבר/י עכשיו על מנת להגיב תחת שם המשתמש שלך.
לתשומת לבך: התגובה תופיע לגולשים לאחר אישור של צוות הנהלת הפורומים.

אורח
הוסף תגובה

×   התוכן שהודבק הוא עם עיצוב.   הסר עיצוב

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   הקישור שלך הוטמע אוטומטית.   הצג כקישור רגיל

×   התוכן הקודם שלך שוחזר אוטומטית.   נקה הכל

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• צור חדש...