שאלות בסיסיות על המק החדש לעומת חלונות - לינוקס, Mac ומערכות הפעלה אחרות - HWzone פורומים
עבור לתוכן
  • צור חשבון

שאלות בסיסיות על המק החדש לעומת חלונות

eyarit

שלום לכולם חברי הפורום. תמיד שמעתי על הפורום המדהים הזה אבל אף פעם לא הזדמן לי להיכנס והוא בהחלט מדהים בגודלו ובתוכנו ( עד כאן הליקוקים.)

אני טכנאי מחשבים זה די זמן רב ומתבייש להודות כי אין לי שום מושג מעבר לבסיס בנוגע למחשבי מק. תמיד חלונות הייתה בראש מעייני ודי נשבר לי ממנה. לפני שמיקרוסופט (מצטער על המילה) תכניס לי את המסמר האחרון בפנטיום 3 שלי עם מערכת ההפעלה הבבל"ת שלה, החלטתי שמק יכול להוות עבורי הן כמשתמש פרטי והן כערך מוסף בעבודתי את הפתרון האופטימלי. אז ככה, התברר לי היום משמועה שאפל מתכוונת להוסיף את האפשרות של דואל בוט במחשבי המק שלה להרצת אקס.פי? נאמר לי גם שרק מערכת ההפעלה החדשה ביותר והמחשב דואל קור (של אינטל) יצליחו לתפעל אופציה שכזו.? האם נכונה השמועה שהמק מצויין לגרפיקה, עריכת ווידאו (מקצוע שאני חוטא בו לפעמים) אבל די חלש בגלישת אינטרנט? איזה סוג של מחשב שיהיה גם מפלצת עבודה וגם שובה עין הייתם ממליצים לי לקנות? וכל תוספת שעולה על דעתכם בקשר לנושא לבור ועם הארץ שכמותי תתקבל בברכה...בינתיים תודה מראש לעונים ואני אסתובב קצת ללקט מידע מהפורום שלכם.

קישור לתוכן
שתף באתרים אחרים

Hey and welcome

First of all i'm sorry for the english but i'm at work and we don't have hebrew input

About your questions:

1. Apple has already released the software that allows you to dual boot both Mac OS X and Windows XP SP2 (no other version is supported right now) and it's a beta version but it works fine for most people although there are claims of certain rare problems (which you can expect from a beta version) and yes it only works on the new intel macs

2. The mac is very friendly and easy to use and because of that it was always the computer of choice for graphic editors and such nowadays Windows caught up a lot but still most prefer to work on a mac and because of that a lot of programs exist for the mac or first come out for the mac also the programs you get with the mac called the iLife suite are amazing and personaly i love them better than anything on the PC and you can make some really amazing home movies and DVD's

3. About internet it's only half true that it has problems, the problem is that there is no IE for mac (there is a very old version but it doesn't count) so you have to use FireFox which is a better browser but some sites especially israeli ones are not compatible with it if you want to see what it's like to surf on the mac just download FireFox from www.getfirefox.com

4. About a recommended i would say the best value is the iMac which is more expensive than the mini but it has a lot of things like a faster processor a much better graphics chip etc. plus it's built into a beautiful screen if you don't plan on playing any games and you already have a screen then the mini would be the better choice since it's a very nice computer except the graphics chip

5. except those points i would say that you should try the a bit before commiting to this platform but i can also say that after i bought a very good and the Mac mini my only regret was that i didn't let go of the world and just bought a better Mac (my mini is the old G4 version which is not as good as the new one except it has a better graphics chip) on the other hand some people like the better simply for it's compatibility with almost all programs. i can tell you owning a mac is an experience especially for someone who really knows the and suddenly finds out how things should work is amazing (although there are a few things that make more sense on the PC)

i hope this reply wasn't too long for you and you can understand the english

Decktor

קישור לתוכן
שתף באתרים אחרים

ארכיון

דיון זה הועבר לארכיון ולא ניתן להוסיף בו תגובות חדשות.

• צור חדש...