חוות דעת על עכבר logitech G502 עכבר בדיחה - צרכנות - HWzone פורומים
עבור לתוכן
  • צור חשבון

חוות דעת על עכבר logitech G502 עכבר בדיחה

bmt82210@kloap.com

כבר כתבתי באנגלית כרגע באתר מקביל פשוט נעשה קופי פסייט למי שמעוניין בגדול להמנע עכבר פלסטיק זול

my current mouse is a logitech G9x what a piece of hardware but sadly the right button used to zoom in games it acting wild going in and out of zoom registering randomly.

after reading and looking around i was under the impression G502 might be the right way to go i just opened it up now and connected it.

from the first minute out of the box you could see its so cheap all with cheap plastic the bottom cover where you should place the included weights system feels so cheap the individual weights didnt even fit properly and the cover itself didnt close properly all feeling so cheap and bad. while G9x weights system is so perfect it pops out and in like a weapons magazine and not a plastic toy.

the bottom of the mouse has a texture to it god why is this necessary the G9x is flat and smooth i use it on my wooden desk without a mat and it floats like a maglev while the G502 has the stupid plastic texture on the bottom that ruins the smooth motion and the small rubber pads on the bottom also are completely useless when that textured plastic exists along side what the hell......

the scroll wheel feels cheap every single thing about this mouse feels cheap compered to G9x. the G9x outer case feels so good just perfect like its more then cheap plastic even the actual body of the mouse feels more then plastic while G502 actual body feels flimsy so flimsy

the G9x scroll wheel feel like quality just the right size and the motion and the individual clicks up and down are perfect while the G502 is too big like a bulge going up and getting in your way between your fingers wow this mouse is so nasty..even the actual clicking of the right and left button feel bad compered to G9x which feels more serious

the design of G502 looks childish with the stupid broken shapes lights and buttons why did i buy this. but the worst thing is the overall cheap plastic that makes up 100% of every part in the mouse

now to the actual grip G9x is perfect i lay my hand on it straight and rested with no effort and can grip with perfection

the G502 i can not lay my hand straight on it it is forcing my hand to fall and lean a bit to the right because the actual body of the mouse is too high and curvy like an obstacle from the right hand placement

i feel the pain just trying to find the right hand position and fighting it damn i am going to suffer with this thing.......why did they stop making the G9x damn it!

it is going to suck so much having this cheap plastic in my hand while my G9x is sitting in front of me on the desk taunting me.

קישור לתוכן
שתף באתרים אחרים

• 2 שבועות מאוחר יותר...

אתה גם יכול לנסות לתקן את העכבר הישן לבד. הייתה לי בעיה דומה עם ה g500.

זה המדריך שהשתמשתי, אולי יהיה רלוונטי גם עבורך:

http://zalbee.intricus.net/2014/02/how-i-fixed-my-logitech-g500-mouse/

נ.ב. הבעיה נפתרה אחרי התיקון.

קישור לתוכן
שתף באתרים אחרים

Compare 79$ vs 329$<

79$ feels so cheap

בכל החוות דעת העלובה שלך השתמשת בכל משפט במילה Cheap.

אני עם העכבר הזה כבר חצי שנה כמעט ובלי תלונות.. למען האל, איך אתה מגיע לזה שהוא מרגיש זול? אפילו שהוא לא כזה יקר, הוא איכותי בטירוף, נוח בטירוף ומעוצב מעולה.

קישור לתוכן
שתף באתרים אחרים

הסיבה היחידה שה G9X עולה מעל 300 דולר זה כי לא מייצרים אותו כבר שנים ומה שנמכר עכשיו זה נדיר והולך יקר בגלל שאין אותו יותר.

בזמנו הוא עלה 200-300 שקל בישראל.

קישור לתוכן
שתף באתרים אחרים

לדעתי כל הסדרה החדשה של לוגיטק לגיימינג היא זולה ועיצובית. מזכיר לי את חלק מהעכברים של רייזר, פלסטיק זול עם סימני אצבעות, איכות חומרים על הפנים.

חבל שמיקרוסופט קנו את רייזר כי סדרת הגיימינג שלהם כן הייתה מאוד איכותית

קישור לתוכן
שתף באתרים אחרים

ארכיון

דיון זה הועבר לארכיון ולא ניתן להוסיף בו תגובות חדשות.

• צור חדש...