היזהרו מ-Crimson Driver! הכרטיס שלכם עלול למות - כרטיסי מסך - HWzone פורומים
עבור לתוכן
  • צור חשבון

היזהרו מ-Crimson Driver! הכרטיס שלכם עלול למות

ProZ

Crimson Driver Fanspeed Issue, Some GPUs Reported Dead

https://www.reddit.com/r/pcmasterrace/comments/3up8r2/amd_bugged_new_drivers_killed_my_gpu_and_others/

So, there is a bug with the new Crimson drivers that released (not beta, final release) that lock your GPU fan speed and because of this, many users have reported playing for extended periods of time with their fans locked to 20%.

Others, like me, got their GPU burned, in my case it didn't even reboot the PC, it just crashed the screen graphics (orange bars) and I had to manually turn off the computer. When I opened the case the GPU was so hot I couldn't even remove it from the PCI-e and had to wait until it was cool enough.

So now we have no word from so far, and they haven't pushed a fix for their drivers yet, so it keeps happening to other people.

I have to admit I'm really sad that I lost my card and my money, because I have no warranty anymore and it seems it's gone forever, I'm not sure I can trust after this

EDIT: My card is a R9 280X and the posts are available still on the frontpage of the subreddit

קישור לתוכן
שתף באתרים אחרים

זה כנראה מסביר למה הטמפ' של הכרטיס עלו משמעותית לאחר העדכון.

FO4 היה מקס על 78 מעלות, עכשיו הוא מגיע ל87 מעלות (למרות שיש לי פרופיל מקוסטם של מהירויות מאוורר).

יש אפשרות לחזור אחורה לגירסה הקודמת?

קישור לתוכן
שתף באתרים אחרים

ארכיון

דיון זה הועבר לארכיון ולא ניתן להוסיף בו תגובות חדשות.

• צור חדש...