המלצה לעכבר אלחוטי Full-Size - ציוד הקפי - HWzone פורומים
עבור לתוכן
  • צור חשבון

המלצה לעכבר אלחוטי Full-Size

Yaron2012

Hi Yaron,

I have to admit when it comes to Mice i am biased towards .

I can easily recommend the M705, amazing mouse, it is around 11cm long, and i have a rather large hand so it feels good in the hand.

Upstanding battery time claiming to last up to 3 years, but i would say more like 2 years with extensive usage. Keep in mind, we are talking in Years, without recharging...

I recently purchased a G602 to replace my M705 but only for the reason of the G602 having the DPI changing button which is good for games.

If you also all for that feature i would suggest the G602, it is even bigger than the M705...

Keep in mind that both Mice are not symmetric and ergonomically fitting for Right hand users!

קישור לתוכן
שתף באתרים אחרים

אפשר לדעת לאיזה שימוש תשתמש בו? ותקציב לעכבר? חנות שאתה מעדיף לקנות בה? כי אני צריך פשוט יותר מידע כדי לדעת על מה להתמקד

שלום FireCharge,

תודה על העזרה. מעריך.

1) שימוש בסיסי (לא גיימינג).

2) עד 200 ש"ח.

3) אעדיף לקנות בחנות באזור ירושלים. - עם זאת, פתוח להמלצות. :)

השתמשתי בשנים האחרונות ב- Rapoo 1620. - נוח מאוד כשעובד באופן תקין. קניתי שניים כאלו לאחרונה: באחד לחיצה שמאלית מזוהה (לעתים קרובות) כלחיצה כפולה, ובשני הייתה בעיה בבחירת טקסט.

אשמח לקבל חוות דעת על רכות הלחצנים והגלגלת ב - Microsoft Wireless Optical Desktop 2000.

קישור לתוכן
שתף באתרים אחרים

Hi Yaron,

I have to admit when it comes to Mice i am biased towards .

I can easily recommend the M705, amazing mouse, it is around 11cm long, and i have a rather large hand so it feels good in the hand.

Upstanding battery time claiming to last up to 3 years, but i would say more like 2 years with extensive usage. Keep in mind, we are talking in Years, without recharging...

I recently purchased a G602 to replace my M705 but only for the reason of the G602 having the DPI changing button which is good for games.

If you also all for that feature i would suggest the G602, it is even bigger than the M705...

Keep in mind that both Mice are not symmetric and ergonomically fitting for Right hand users!

Hi HunterVee,

Thanks for the detailed reply. I appreciate it.

May I ask if the buttons and wheel in M705 are smooth and soft?

In the Logitech Mice I've used, both were relatively hard to press.

קישור לתוכן
שתף באתרים אחרים

Hi Yaron,

Feel free to type in Hebrew i can read it just fine, its just that my typing is limited due to my keyboard.

The scroll wheel has a ratchet feel on the M705 but its nice and clicky (nice to my taste that is), it also features a Hyperscroll switch (don't quote me on the name) that offers a fast and smooth scrolling but i would say that is more for extensive Excel sheets and such.

The G602 does not offer the Hyperscroll feature.

Both mice have very easy to press buttons with a click-like response, to me it is soft, however i am a rather crude man when it comes to handling things, gentle is not my strong side to say the least...

If you can find a store that has these on display, though being a regular thing here where i am at not 100% sure if its something you can find in Israel, or if you have a friend that might have one of these mice, i say beats feeling it for yourself...

קישור לתוכן
שתף באתרים אחרים

ארכיון

דיון זה הועבר לארכיון ולא ניתן להוסיף בו תגובות חדשות.

• צור חדש...